A NEW AWARD FOR RESIDENTS IN MODERN MEDICINE
Sree Padmavathi Venkateswara Foundation of Vijayawada, committed to promoting excellence in medical care in India, constituted an Annual Essay Writing Contest for the Residents (Post Graduate Students) of all clinical specialties across the Medical Colleges in India in the year 2018.
Since 2021, the competition has been opened up for DNB students as well. SreePVF welcomes the DNB students of all the clinical specialties in various hospitals to participate in this annual essay competition.
Promotion of innovative thinking that contributes to patient care is one of the approaches. To this end, the Foundation is pleased to announce the above Award
- It will be an Annual Essay Writing Contest
- The resident should submit the essay in 500 words in English by 30th October of the year 2022.
- This should be certified by the Head of the Department and Principal/Dean of the Medical College and for DNB candidates the HOD and CEO of the hospital.
- The essay should be submitted as a word document by email to email@example.com.
- The essays will be judged by an eminent panel of Professors/Specialists after coding.
- The result will be announced during January (2023)
- Awards presentation will be in the month of February/March (2023) depending on the COVID situation.
- The Award will be called “SREE PVF AWARD IN MEDICINE”
- The winner will receive a scroll and cash award of Rs.1,00,000/-
- The runner-up will receive a scroll and cash award of Rs.50,000/-
- The top 8 to 10 essays will be published as a booklet and receive a certificate of participation.
Topic For 2022
“Best Valuable Lesson you carried home during your Residency which made a difference”.
Last date for submission – 30th October 2022
Dr. C. Nageswara Rao
MS, FRCSC, FACS
Diplomate in American Board of Urology